For one thing, Rand Paul, Dr. Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, and Allen West seem to be missing, though you'll often hear their names bandied about the blogosphere and Twitterverse. And where is Marco #DubiousRubio Rubio, Mr. Hannity? Do you have something against Floridians? Harrumph.
Which Republican do you want to be president? Hannity asks brightly.
No, there's not a woman in sight, but Hell's bells, people, look at all these choices! You've got:
- Overweight White Guy
- Wealthy White Guy From Political Family
- Generic White Guy
- Generic White Guy with White Hair
- Another Generic White Guy
- White Guy With Indian Name Who Changed His First Name To Sound More White-Guy-ish
- White Guy with Glasses and Felony Indictment
- White Guy With Strong Religious Convictions and Simmering Woman Issues, and…
- Wealthy White Guy, Also With Religious Convictions, Also From Political Family, Also With Simmering Woman Issues (binders full of 'em, in fact).
Never let it be said that the Republican Party isn't all about the diversity.